Terms and conditions:
1. Listings are only to be submitted by the legal owner of the business, business marketer or delegated person as agreed upon by the owner
2. Service providers should ensure that all details and content of the listing are true and accurate to the service they provide and are not misleading in any way
3. Just weddings may edit some content of your listing (e.g. spelling mistakes) in order to meet the quality standards of our site without changing your listing
4. Just weddings reserves the right to remove photos, videos or wording that are not relevant to the content of the listing
5. Just weddings reserves the right to decline your listing should the content be irrelevant, inappropriate or does not meet out quality standards. Refunds may be negotiated.
6. Service providers should ensure that their prices listed are accurate and updated as needed, www.justweddings.co.za cannot be held liable for inaccurate information
7. Just Weddings may not be held responsible for any claim whatsoever resulting from customer complaints, misunderstanding, misleading information or any other issues resulting from advertising your business on www.justweddings.co.za